Traveling to a foreign country necessitates careful planning on the part of the traveller, from financial assistance to acquiring a valid passport. Agents for immigration play an important role in assisting citizens in understanding and complying with legal standards and procedures. Furthermore, immigration regulations are changing on a regular basis. A qualified immigration agent will always assist you in understanding your needs and recommending the best course of action for you. look at this site
For others, the whole process of immigration is a beautiful experience, and for others, it is a living nightmare. As previously mentioned, the choice of an agent plays a significant role. There have been many cases of people being duped by people posing as licenced agents. These con artists also take advantage of the needs of the helpless.
To avoid a recurrence of such incidents, governments in various countries have become more stringent in enforcing immigration laws. In this regard, the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority was established, under which any individual or organisation attempting to provide immigration services must register with the authority in order to carry out their work, failing which they may face a ten-year prison sentence.
Anti-Immigration Fraud Measures
Take caution when seeking an immigration attorney.
– to look into the past of the services he offers; – to look into the price of his services. Although each professional sets his fees based on his experience and reputation in the industry, double-check the fees to ensure that he is not overcharging.
– Be wary of agents who promise the moon or make claims that seem too good to be true. – Verify that he is registered with the bodies in charge of registering agents.
– Be careful of officials who claim to assist you in producing false immigration papers.
– Agents who brag about their “contacts” with any embassy should be avoided.
– Obtain a complete receipt for any funds paid to such an agent.
The internet will provide you with a wealth of information about the agent you are considering recruiting. You will read reviews for an agent from third parties. As a gesture of goodwill, provide input on the agent you recruit on an independent immigration platform.